“30 years ago, we left Pascale O., just rewarded for her role in Rohmer’s Full Moon Nights, she was celebrating her 25th birthday, I had blown out my twelve candles, we were half-sisters.
Time passes, the photos sleep here and there, scattered, sometimes hidden, and yet nobody forgets. (Re) researches, (re) discoveries, encounters, (re) assemblage: tribute book.
Raw sharing of this quest from page to page; names, dates and places delivered at the very end, discoveries and curiosity shared. Precious contribution of his mother Bulle. And touching Jim Jarmusch, Olivier Assayas, Jean-Jacques Schuhl, Dominique Païni, Marguerite Duras, Frédéric Mitterrand, Dominique Issermann, Alice Spring, Cheky Karyo, Pascal Greggory, Feodor Atkine, Elli (& Jacno), and more.
Short passage but dense course than this one. Born in 1958, Cannes in 60, The American Center in 66, Flora, the Dome, May 68, Barbet Schroeder, Charles Bukowski, Wim Wenders, the 70s, Cannes again, Jacques Rivette, Eric Rohmer, Jacques Derrida, the 80s, The Palace, Alain Pacadis, the Venice Film Festival …
A true adventurer, a party animal, a rebellious philosopher, a graceful muse, a timeless avant-garde … a fragile heroine. ”
- 08/02/2019 Bohème, par sa demi-sœur (Blog de Fabien Ribery)
- 27/03/2019 Pascale Ogier par Marie Sorbier (I/O www.iogazette.fr)
- 07/01/2019 Pascale Oogier par Laura Tuillier (Les Cahiers du Cinéma)
- 21/12/2018 Pascale Ogier par Romain Charbon (Grazia)
- 17/11/2018 Pascale Ogier par Anne Diatkine (Libération)
- 01/11/2018 A la poursuite d'une étoile filante de Thomas E. Florin (Vanity Fair)
Emeraude Nicolas Born in 1972, she is the daughter of the musician Gilles Nicolas and the writer-writer Dominique Cozette. She is now a graphic designer and artistic director for luxury brands and it is after several collaborations with publishing houses that the idea of this book appeared to her.