If Rip Hopkins asked Chris to write give next to his images, it is less to comment on or interpret that to extend the artistic act which has produced every time the Museum of Prehistory.
- 22/09/2011 Rip Hopkins (France Culture)
- 01/07/2011 Un âge de fer et de Béton (Images Magazine)
- 18/05/2011 Un âge de fer et de Béton par Pascal Kober (L'alpe n°53 - Été 2011)
- 20/04/2011 Un âge de fer et de Béton (actuphoto.com)
- 14/04/2011 Un âge de fer et de Béton (Newsletter Processus)
- 25/03/2011 Dossier de presse "Un âge de Fer et de Béton" (Rip Hopkins)
- 16/03/2011 Communiqué de presse (Un âge de Fer et de Béton)
Born in Sheffield in 1972, Rip Hopkins graduated from the Industrial Design National School (ENSCI) in Paris. For almost ten years, in collaboration with Doctors Without Borders, he produced photographic reports and documentaries on endangered populations around the world.
Winner of several prestigious awards and grants, his work is one of several international public and private collections.
Rip Hopkins is constantly looking for new testing grounds and new artistic challenges. He practices different genres as the portrait or landscape, its atypical style, at the crossroads of documentary photography and artistic expression, puts people at the center of his work.
Rip Hopkins is a member of Agence Vu in Paris. It is represented in Europe by the gallery The Lamppost and Belgium by Caroline Bouchard for the Belgian Blue Blood series.
Belgian Blue Blood
Pauline de La Boulaye, Olivier de Trazegnies
Pauline de La Boulaye
Un âge de Fer et de Béton
Rip Hopkins, Christophe Donner
Pauline de La Boulaye, Antony Mair